SEARCH FINESCALE.COM

Enter keywords or a search phrase below:

Tamiya Calsonic Nissan Primera JTCC 1/24 with pics!

3 replies
1 rating 2 rating 3 rating 4 rating 5 rating
Tamiya Calsonic Nissan Primera JTCC 1/24 with pics!
Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, May 31, 2006 10:14 PM

I could of done a better job with the black framing around the windows on both the car and the actual windows. It was had to mask off and the paint bled underneath in some spots :(

I just put the body on the car for the first time tonight. Isn't it weird that the body hangs so low? It doesn't seem to fit up any higher. It is snapped into the correct places at the front and back. I tried to press it up but it won't go.

Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, May 31, 2006 10:45 PM
 Satanshollow wrote:

I could of done a better job with the black framing around the windows on both the car and the actual windows. It was had to mask off and the paint bled underneath in some spots :(

You know honestly, had you not said anything I would never had noticed it...and even then I had to look really hard for what you were describing. I did notice a few scratches in the front windshield though, dont you hate that. I know personally if I have a scratched window I never notice it until the rest of the models complete!

Looks like a great build, out of curiosity was it a "curb-side" or did it come with an engine?

Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, May 31, 2006 10:52 PM
Thing is i scratched the window tonight, prior to putting the body on! I was trying to clean off my fingerprint from the window, the Future seems to show it more. Sad [:(]

No there is little engine detail unfortunately, just the headers, oil pan and suspension underneath. So the hood does not open. Its too bad I have the rear street version of this car but any kits have been discontinued and none of them have any engine detail.
Posted by Anonymous on Wednesday, May 31, 2006 11:04 PM
Thanks for letting me know about the engine. I seriously doubt it will stop me from picking up a kit like this. What's happened to Tamiya and the lack of engines? I remember at one point and time almost all of Tamiya's auto offerings had a nicely molded engine which was like completing a model in itself...Of course that was when Tamiya didn't have a lot of Auto offerings available over here...Times change I guess.
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY!

Our community is FREE to join. To participate you must either login or register for an account.

FREE NEWSLETTER
By signing up you may also receive reader surveys and occasional special offers. We do not sell, rent or trade our email lists. View our Privacy Policy.