Enter keywords or a search phrase below:

1/350 Sea Wolf (Lurssen FPB 45) class missile patrol boats

3 replies
1 rating 2 rating 3 rating 4 rating 5 rating
1/350 Sea Wolf (Lurssen FPB 45) class missile patrol boats
Posted by Harshman II on Monday, December 27, 2010 11:24 AM

A former strike craft serving Republic of Singapore Navy

Posted by salvine on Monday, December 27, 2010 4:48 PM

That's a lot of firepower for such a small boat!

Posted by tankerbuilder on Saturday, January 22, 2011 6:11 PM

HOT DIGGITEY DOG!!! The folks out there posting neat stuff like this are doing awesome work!! Now ,if I could figure out how to make it work on this unit I would send some pics too.That boat is the kind of thing I like to see.Is there any way you could put more gear on her.There,s to much empty deck area! LOL,LOL, I have a paper model of a SOVIET patrol boat from about ten years ago and that was a real scary build in paper! There was so much stuff on deck the poor thing looked like ,even though it is a waterline model that it was going to turn belly up from All that gear on deck.That is a darn good looking model my friend. DO MORE,PLEASE??   tankerbuilder

Posted by Harshman II on Sunday, January 23, 2011 6:40 AM

tankerbuilder

HOT DIGGITEY DOG!!! The folks out there posting neat stuff like this are doing awesome work!! Now ,if I could figure out how to make it work on this unit I would send some pics too.That boat is the kind of thing I like to see.Is there any way you could put more gear on her.There,s to much empty deck area! LOL,LOL, I have a paper model of a SOVIET patrol boat from about ten years ago and that was a real scary build in paper! There was so much stuff on deck the poor thing looked like ,even though it is a waterline model that it was going to turn belly up from All that gear on deck.That is a darn good looking model my friend. DO MORE,PLEASE??   tankerbuilder

Thanks for yr interest bro. This is my first ever complete scratchbuild. I try to make it as authenticate as possible and at the same time not too complicated for a first timer.

Check out this genuis heiko schittek website  http://www.orbitalsrealm.com/models/ whom I learn from. If you want more of my scratch build model. Wait for it to appear at modelwarships website.

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY!

Our community is FREE to join. To participate you must either login or register for an account.

FREE NEWSLETTER
By signing up you may also receive reader surveys and occasional special offers. We do not sell, rent or trade our email lists. View our Privacy Policy.