Buy LOTS of Squadron White (or whichever putty you like best), you are gonna need it! I have to say that this is the biggest challenge I have ever had in a kit, and I took nearly 4 months to complete it (a LOT of cooling off time ), but I am proud to say that I managed to beat it into submission! One caveat, the styrene is very soft and easily damaged. I did use the kit engines, which didn't dome out too badly, but were a LOT of fiddly work. The fitting of the resin office into the fuselage is probably the worst part, lots of stock removal on the fuselage and the resin both. Also, the wheel wells were too deep on my kit, i nearly ruptured the upper wing before I realized that....check the dry fit carefully......
I learned a lot and it is one of my showpiece kits (and one of my fav a/c - I have 7 1:72 kits in the stash!) I'll be watching for progress pics, keep up the good work, looks great so far!