I ordered a new airbrush and wanted to try it out, so the '67 Shelby got some primer. I've never been big fan of spending hundreds of dollars on an airbrush, especially since I get amazing results with my Badger 350, but this was well worth the money... and half off, not to mention I love the gravity fed system and trigger style action. All of the doors and trunk are cut and hinged. I created the door jambs and got the inner door panels aligned. this one was a chore to recreate the new door jambs, based off of how the kit aligned up, so it was tricky. I also filled in the front bumper and cut the old grill out for the new photo etch one I ordered. A couple of small defects to fix that I noticed after the primer dried, but nothing major. Attached is a pic of the color scheme that I am going for, with the exact same wheels that it has, but I will add the 3-bar spinner to it. The only other difference is that it will be a matte finish, versus gloss, and I haven't exactly figured out if I will stripe it the same way, but it will be striped. This Shelby will also be getting the Coyote 5.0 in it as well, if it fits. Thanks for looking!