Here are some images of a 1/700 ship hull that I printed today. I cut the model at the waterline and printed the top and bottom separately, because I found that this gives flat surfaces that can be glued together easily, and allows you to print most hulls without the need for external supports or rafts that would need to be removed and cleaned up later.
The bottom part of the hull printed with a slight glitch, I think because I didn't add enough glue stick to the printing surface. Basically, a part of the already printed hull came loose and stuck to a different part of the model. If you look closely in once of the images you can see a light brown clump about midships on one side. Because of this the rest of the upper layers got pushed a small amount to the side, resulting in a small offset, which you can see at the stern in some of the images. Overall, its doesn't look like it'll be a big deal since I'll probably do a little sanding and filling once I put the two halves together anyway.
In some of the images the bottom also looks a little yellow because I went ahead and smeared it with a light coat of balsa filler and then gave it a coat of sanding sealer to help fill in the "steps" in between each layer. I didn't do that for the upper section because the differences in layers in that section are alot smaller, so that it already looks pretty smooth.
Two small issues with printing the hull out in pieces are that a) since the bottom half is so thin it already has begun to take on a slight "banana" shape and b) because the printing surface in the printer is heated there is a very small amount of flattening on the bottom of each printed piece. I used some "sprue cutter" clippers to trim off the slight ridge that this heating causes, but it may be possible that the models pieces sharank just a little in height. As such when I glue the two parts together I may add a very thin sheet of styrene between the two halves to try and make up for any lost height.
Bottom 1/2 just starting
Bottom 1/2 50% done
Bottom 1/2 complete
Bottom 1/2 cleaned & prepped
Both parts clipped together
PS. Here also is an image of some props that I had printed out a long time ago for a display model. Unfortunately, part way through I realized that while I had scaled the diameter to an appropriate size, I hadn't checked the hub diameter, which ended up being too large for the model in question. As such I never finished the pair, but I think I will try and finish them off now just for practice. As you can see in this image because the props are fairly small and the blades really thin I ended up having to add a lot of putty to them to smooth them out and fill in the steps between each layer of the print (as compared to the ship hull above which came out fairly smooth from the printer).