O.K. well if you're throught with the major constuction, you should have read something in the instruction on creating Deadeyes and for the shrouds and ratlines? Does the kit have a shroud maker or inst. to make one? You need to tie them on the model because at that scale you need a fair amount o tention and you will need to work them through the mast tops.
You need to add them first as you Build-Up the mast for the ship. Here is what I do on large scale ships.
1. Step each mast, only using the lower mast at first.
2. Tie off and properly tention each forstay.
3. Using the deadeyes you've created, start rigging the shrouds
( this is the verticle part of the ratlines)
4. Repeat step 3 until you have all the shroud inplace and then start rigging the ratlines.
5. Once you have both sides complete, THEN start tiying the first backstay.
Look for a book from Airfix on building the HMS Victory it had a very detailed drawings of the top .
Email me off bb and I'l shoot you a few pictures of what it will look like.