In a word...No!
I bought the Testors Mini as a set with my airbrush and replaced it within 6 months with an industrial, 3 gallon compressor for under $80.00. My issues with this compressor were as follows:
1) An absolute maximum air pressure of 24 psi under NO load and only about 21 or 22 psi when painting.
2) Serious issues with pulsating air flow.
3) Dramatic air pressure variations when trying to paint at low pressures (under 10 psi).
4) Over-heating issue...after less than 5 minutes of use, the connections to the air pressure gauge were too hot to touch.
5) The compressor did (does?) not come with a moisture trap or air pressure gauge. Both had to purchased after the fact.
All-in-all, I would not recommend this compressor to anyone.