Enter keywords or a search phrase below:

need info please

1 replies
1 rating 2 rating 3 rating 4 rating 5 rating
  • Member since
    September 2012
Posted by GMorrison on Monday, September 24, 2018 10:47 AM

Thank you for your service.

Take a look at "scalemates". The site does a pretty good job of listing what's available in the aftermarket.

There's also a lot of information available on other hobby forums. A good search technique is to use the term "review".

Good luck.

 Modeling is an excuse to buy books.


  • Member since
    August 2018
need info please
Posted by Armyvet130th on Monday, September 24, 2018 10:32 AM


So I’m trying to get very detailed on my scale aircrafts, I have my done my research with books and now it’s time to build. So I’m looking for information on what other modelers are using for there details. I’ve seen resin parts used for wheel bay and landing gear areas but where are they getting these parts from. I have been using lead wires for electrical work but I always see connectors on others models how is this being done???? Is there videos out there??? Can someone help?


Our community is FREE to join. To participate you must either login or register for an account.

By signing up you may also receive reader surveys and occasional special offers. We do not sell, rent or trade our email lists. View our Privacy Policy.