Started with the 18's.
Not a whole special going on with these.
The bad thing about these kits is that there's no intake trunk...just half a wall(where the gear bays are) not very far back in there.
So...FOD covers to negate that issue!
Heated up some sheet styrene over a candle and pressed it over the intakes...
Those have been cut to the proper size and set aside for now...we'll see those again later.
On to the 14.
For the nav lights and tail beacon, the kit provides these in clear parts...but Those parts never seem to fit nicely, so I didn't even bother trying. I heated some clear sprue, dabbed a bit of CA, and smashed the heated end into the slot.
I used a grinding bit to grind em down close, finished off the rest with sand paper.
Tail beacon got the same treatment.
Again, not a whole lot of special treatment.
The rear deck of the pit, however...is a bit simple.
(started cutting out the detail, then thought I should do a before/after shot!)