Enter keywords or a search phrase below:

Regulator for CO2 tank

4 replies
1 rating 2 rating 3 rating 4 rating 5 rating
  • Member since
    February, 2014
Regulator for CO2 tank
Posted by Caddyshack on Wednesday, July 01, 2015 9:49 AM

I'm slowly putting together a CO2 tank system for airbrushing but not certain what type of regulator I should get.  Any suggestions on the proper type?



This crowd has gone deathly silent, the Cinderella story, outta no where, a former greenskeeper now - about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac - It's in the Hole!
  • Member since
    February, 2003
  • From: Cameron, Texas
Posted by Texgunner on Wednesday, July 01, 2015 10:48 AM

Mike, when I switched to CO2, I bought a regulator at the welding supply company where I leased the CO2 bottles.  I don't recall a brand name or the price.  It has two gauges and is made of brass.  I love using CO2-no noise, no water!  Good luck!


"All you mugs need to get busy building, and post pics!"

  • Member since
    August, 2012
Posted by JMorgan on Wednesday, August 05, 2015 3:13 PM

I got mine from West Coast airbrush supply. Check the web.


  • Member since
    June, 2011
  • From: St. Louis Missouri
Posted by Latigo on Tuesday, August 25, 2015 5:11 PM

Life is tough... but it's tougher if your stupid.

  • Member since
    September, 2018
Posted by ChefRon on Sunday, September 16, 2018 10:34 PM

[quote user="Latigo"]

I got this one.



Do you have to purchase a fitting to secure the airbrush hose to the CO2 regulatir? I have Iwata and Infinity brushes. Thanks!


Our community is FREE to join. To participate you must either login or register for an account.


By signing up you may also receive reader surveys and occasional special offers. We do not sell, rent or trade our email lists. View our Privacy Policy.