Enter keywords or a search phrase below:

Accessories for CH Quiet Air?

2 replies
1 rating 2 rating 3 rating 4 rating 5 rating
  • Member since
    November 2005
Accessories for CH Quiet Air?
Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, July 1, 2003 1:50 PM
I bought the Campbell-Hausfeld Quiet Air compressor, and the manual says you should install the air filter MP 3108 to catch moisture. Unfortunately, I can't find anyplace that sells that filter -- the closest I could come was the MP 5138.

So, you guys out there with the Quiet Air, what kind of pieces did you need to buy to add the moisture trap? Any actual part numbers would be greatly appreciated.

  • Member since
    November 2005
Posted by Anonymous on Tuesday, July 1, 2003 10:38 PM
Any 1/4PT (that should be the thread off your regulator) moisture trap should work. The only reason they would recomend a CH is because they get more of your money that way! Should be available at any decent hardware store.
  • Member since
    April 2003
  • From: Hayward, CA
Posted by MikeV on Tuesday, July 1, 2003 11:30 PM
I hope your C-H Quiet Compressor lasts, from all of the reports I have heard they don't live very long if used very often. Sad [:(]


Wisdom is the right use of knowledge. To know is not to be wise. Many men know a great deal, and are all the greater fools for it. There is no fool so great a fool as a knowing fool. But to know how to use knowledge is to have wisdom. " Charles Spurgeon


Our community is FREE to join. To participate you must either login or register for an account.


By signing up you may also receive reader surveys and occasional special offers. We do not sell, rent or trade our email lists. View our Privacy Policy.