Enter keywords or a search phrase below:

An Odd Stained Glass crossover tool ;

1 replies
1 rating 2 rating 3 rating 4 rating 5 rating
  • Member since
    June, 2014
  • From: New Braunfels , Texas
An Odd Stained Glass crossover tool ;
Posted by Tanker - Builder on Saturday, November 11, 2017 12:02 PM

Yeah . found another one :

  This thing looks totally weird ! It's a plastic ( not styrene thing ) . It's made for doing angular things .Yup Put your styrene or Clear ( showcase tops ) in there and glue them together . Now besides this shape on the thing there are two more . A larger inverted pyramid and an inverted hexagon .

 I have no idea what you'd use them for , But I believe this could be a useful tool for the scratch builder . It's made by Morton Glass Works in Morton Illinios . Now , I do know it is in the Delphi Stained Glass Catalogue . Website number is 7155 . It's called a Morton Assembly Tray .

 I recommend using any tool that works . Stained Glass Hobby Sites and Catalogues have many , We as modelers can use . T.B.

  • Member since
    September, 2012
Posted by GMorrison on Saturday, November 11, 2017 1:41 PM

It's where I buy my copper tape. Huge size selection. Different site, same idea.


Our community is FREE to join. To participate you must either login or register for an account.