I started my Bismarck about a month ago and am working on the photo etch now on the decks before I put them together. I'll post pics soon when I figure out how to do it....lol.
I got the hull done along with the lifeboats and the cranes. The PE part of it is very tedious and will take some time to finish it. I have the wood deck laid down and of course, Pontos did another great job with that. One thing I did notice was the numbering of the port hole covers. On the instruction sheet, it is numbered #1358 and on the sprue, it's #741, #744 and #745. I guess they'll still work....ha ha. Why they put an extension on the nose of the bow I'll never know. But the glue lines weren't hard to hide. A little bit of flash here and there but all in all, not too bad. But I do like the one piece hull and main deck.
I'll get some pic's up here soon, I hope.